Fresh Food Manager Job Kilkenny
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for a Fresh Food Manager to join our client in their Supermarket store located in Kilkenny. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Deli Manager or Catering Manager looking to take the next step in their Fresh Food Career.
Our client’s Supermarket is a staple of the local community and is well known for its fresh food offerings and dedication to exceptional customer service. Our client provides excellent training and development. There are plenty of progression opportunities within the business too.
This Fresh Food Manager position comes with an excellent salary package as well as wonderful job benefits.
Responsibilities as Fresh Food Manager:
- Managing a large team across the Fresh Food department
- Creating rosters for the department
- Delegating tasks to junior management and staff
- Ensuring all HACCP and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Working towards targets and KPIs
- Managing waste and margin
Requirements for this Fresh Food Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and food safety regulations
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
- A passion for fresh food and grocery retail
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Claire on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.