Fresh Food Manager Job Limerick
Our client, a household name in Irish Grocery Retail, are searching for a Fresh Food Manager to join their store in Limerick. This job is perfect for you if you have previous managerial experience in Fresh Food or Protein and are looking to take the next step in your grocery retail career.
With over 130 stores across Ireland, our client specialises in Fresh Food and partners with local Irish suppliers in order to source the very best quality. This Fresh Food Manager job comes with a wonderful package and opportunities to progress.
Salary €30-€40k depending on experience.
Responsibilities as Fresh Food Department Manager:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Daily management of the Fresh Food Department
- Delegation of tasks to department staff
- Training and development of staff
- Ensuring Food Safety and HACCP compliance
- Stock ordering and waste management
Requirements of this Protein Department Manager Job:
- Management experience in Fresh Food retail environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication, organisational and motivational skills
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Experience managing stock and waste
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Department Manager job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.