Fresh Food Manager Job North Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Fresh Food Manager in their store located in North Dublin. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Deli Manager or Catering Manager looking to take the next step in the Fresh Food Career.
As Fresh Food Manager, you’ll be provided with excellent training and development. Our client is a leader in grocery retail and is well-known for it’s exceptional fresh food offerings. This fresh food job comes with an excellent salary and opportunities to progress within our client’s successful business.
Responsibilities as Fresh Food Manager:
- Managing the daily operations of the fresh food department
- Training and developing the staff in the fresh food department
- Ensuring all HACCP and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Working towards targets and KPIs
- Stock and waste management
Requirements for this Fresh Food Manager job:
- Previous experience managing within a grocery retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP and food safety regulations
- Excellent customer service, motivational and organisational skills
- A passion for fresh food and grocery retail
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Claire on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.