Fresh Food Manager Job in Mayo
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Fresh Food Manager in Mayo
The purpose of this role is to assist the Store Manager to oversee the management and continuous development of the Bakery, Deli and fruit and veg Departments as well as a health food franchise and coffee area. The Fresh Food Manager will also be responsible for ensuring strong retail disciplines are in place, implementation of plans, and consistency of standards across the store.
The Fresh Food manager will need to have a passion for Fresh Food and Grocery retail and will need to have strong management experience as they will be in a very senior role, managing the store alongside the store manager.
This is a great opportunity to work with a progressive company and well-known brand.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- To assist the Store Manager in the achievement of financial targets set by the company.
- To provide direction, support and development to ensure the store objectives are met and continuously improved upon.
- Creating a positive working environment where the colleagues and Experts are focused on the strategic priorities.
- Promoting and driving a change management culture with the colleagues and be proactive in identifying and working towards the desired culture.
- Acting as a role model for other colleagues by demonstrating excellence in the delivery of company standards and a commitment to the company vision and values.
- Identifying colleagues who have the potential to move forward in the business by establishing succession planning through ongoing coaching, mentoring and development.
- Fostering and driving a team work ethic in all colleagues.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- A self-starter with strong drive, an appetite for hard work who demonstrates energy and an ambition to succeed.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with knowledge of P&L within the store
- Creates a positive environment for colleagues
- Provides direction/support for colleague team
- Empowers colleagues
- Leads by example
- Acts as a powerful role model on standards and commitment
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others
- Effective feedback/communication skills
- Creates a sense of purpose for colleagues
- Inspires colleagues
- Supports Colleague team in making their own decisions
- Proactive in identifying and working towards the desired culture
If you have the required skills and experience for this Fresh Food Manager Job then please send your CV in complete confidence to Christabelle Pierce in Excel Recruitment