We here at Excel Recruitment are currently searching for a real foodie to join our client in Tipperary as a Fresh Food Manager. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups and is a market leader. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food. Previous managerial experience is essential.
This job is ideal for a candidate with experience in fresh food management who is looking to take the next step in their career with a large retail supermarket known for its high standards in fresh food.
Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Daily management o the fresh food counters and departments
- Development, training, and management of staff
- Maintaining excellent health and safety standards
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date
- Achieving set targets set by senior management, such as KPIs, weekly waste & margin
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- 2-3 years of fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast-paced and fresh food orientated retailer
- Experience managing a team of staff members
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager job in Tipperary, please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.