Fresh Food Manager Job in Tipperary
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Fresh Food Manager for our client in the Tipperary. Our Client are a successful grocery retailer with a heavy focus on their Fresh Food Offering.
The Fresh Food Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for Fresh Food and some previous Fresh Food Management experience.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- To assist the Store Manager in the achievement of financial targets set by the company.
- To provide direction, support and development to ensure the store objectives are met and continuously improved upon.
- Creating a positive working environment where the colleagues and Experts are focused on the strategic priorities.
- Promoting and driving a change management culture with the colleagues and be proactive in identifying and working towards the desired culture.
- Acting as a role model for other staff by demonstrating excellence in the delivery of company standards and a commitment to the company vision and values.
- Identifying colleagues who have the potential to move forward in the business by establishing succession planning through ongoing coaching, mentoring and development.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- A self-starter with strong drive, an appetite for hard work who demonstrates energy and an ambition to succeed.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with knowledge of P&L within the store
- Provides direction/support for colleague team
- Leads by example
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Retail Manager job in Tipperary or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.