Here at Excel Recruitment, we have a wonderful opportunity for a Fresh Food Manager to join our client, who is a forerunner in grocery retail in Ireland. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience in fast-paced retail, food service, or fuel environment.
This job is right for you if you are passionate about Fresh Foods and have a proven track record in driving sales and margin.
This Fresh Food Manager Job Is right for you if you:
- Have previous experience managing a team
- Are enthusiastic about Fresh Food
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have a proven track record achieving targets and KPIs
- Enjoy merchandising and maintaining excellent standards
The responsibilities of this Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Ensuring exceptional HACCP standards are met
- Making sure that health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Support the training and performance management of staff in the Fresh Food department
- Accurately recording waste and stock
- Working closely with senior management on any issues that may arise
- Efficient ordering of stock for optimum stock levels
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager Job in Waterford then please apply via the link below.
All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.