Fresh Food Manager- Wholesale
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Fresh Food Manager for our client in North Dublin. Our client one of Ireland’s leading food wholesalers and they are looking for an experienced Fresh Food Expert to join their team. This is a progressive opportunity with a large-scale business which offers an excellent work-life-balance and employee benefits.
The ideal candidate for this Fresh Food Manager role will have a genuine passion for Fresh Food and customer service as well as the ability to innovate and drive sales on the fresh food department.
This is a predominantly Monday-Friday job.
A competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate for this Fresh Food Manager job.
Your role and responsibilities as Fresh Food Manager:
- Driving sales on the fresh food department (Including meat, cheese and produce)
- Stock ordering and negotiating with suppliers
- Communicating with customers on a consultative basis, face-to-face, over the phone and via email
- Merchandising and displays
- Promotional activities
- Health and safety procedures
Who you are:
- Previous knowledge and experience in wholesale or retail
- Passionate about fresh food
- Customer focused
- Keen attention to detail
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager- Wholesale job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.