Fresh Food Manager, Limerick
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a skilled Fresh Food Manager for our client in Limerick. Our client is a renowned, large-scale Supermarket retailer and they are looking for a real foodie to join their team as Fresh Food Manager.
The Fresh Food Manager will need to have a genuine passion for Fresh Food as well as experience driving standards and sales within a Fresh Food Environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior Deli Manager to step up and run a busy department within a large grocery store.
There is a highly competitive salary on offer for the right candidate for this Fresh Food Manager job.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Day-to-day management of the fresh food departments and counters.
- Training, development, and management of a team of staff.
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the departments.
- Conducting regular meetings with staff and management of the fresh food departments.
- Achieving all KPI’s and targets set by the Store Manager.
- Ensure all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Excelling through annual health and safety audits.
- Adhoc duties.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- 2-3 years fresh food management experience
- Experience working with a fast-paced and fresh food orientated retailer.
- Experience managing a team of staff members.
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager Job in Limerick or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.