Fresh Food Manager, Laois
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of a Fresh Food Manager in Laois.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Store Manager to oversee the management and continuous development of the Deli and Bakery Departments. The Fresh Food Manager will be responsible for ensuring exceptional quality and standards on these departments, therefore they will need to be diligent, focused with a genuine passion for Fresh Food and driving sales.
This is a great opportunity to work with a progressive company and well-known brand.
Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- To assist the Store Manager in the achievement of financial targets set by the company.
- To provide direction, support and development to ensure the store objectives are met and continuously improved upon.
- Acting as a role model for other colleagues by demonstrating excellence in the delivery of company standards and a commitment to the company vision and values.
- Identifying colleagues who have the potential to move forward in the business by establishing succession planning through ongoing coaching, mentoring and development.
- Fostering and driving a team work ethic in all colleagues.
Requirements of the Fresh Food Duty Manager Job:
- A self-starter with strong drive, an appetite for hard work who demonstrates energy and an ambition to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with knowledge of P&L within the store
- Creates a positive environment for colleagues
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.