Fresh Food Manager – Limerick
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Fresh Food Manager for our client in Limerick. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of award wining business.
Would you like to join well-known grocery retailer who is supporting progression of their team? Interested in learning how Big Box retailers make their business successful?
This opportunity would be perfect for you!
Our client is well-established retailer with multiple stores around the country.
They are looking for a Fresh Food Manager to join their team. This job would be an excellent opportunity for senior supervisor/assistant manager to gain knowledge and experience to step into management job.
The duties of this Fresh Food Manager Job are:
- Supervise day to day store operations
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate promotions changeover cycles
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports
The Requirements of Fresh Food Manager Job:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Fresh Food Manager in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Monika on 018717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.