Fresh Food Manager Job
I am now recruiting on behalf of my client, dynamic and enthusiastic Fresh Protein Department Managers. Our client is one of Ireland’s most established retailers and they seek exceptional candidates who are passionate about fresh food retail for their growing team. There are ample opportunities to develop your fresh food career with this excellent brand. ideally, you will have previous experience managing fresh counters in a high volume environment.
There is an excellent salary and package on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Fresh Protein Manager will include:
- To operate the Fresh counters and ensure all daily targets are met.
- Ordering, waste management and stock control.
- Staff Management
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
- To ensure exceptional delivery of standards and customer service
The Requirements of the Fresh Protein Manager:
- 2 years experience working in a high turnover fresh environment in a Management capacity.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.