Retail Fresh Food Supervisor Job
9 – 6 pm Opening hours – Sunday’s closed.
Our client is a friendly local fresh food store based in the outskirts of Cork City. We are seeking an experienced Retail Fresh Food Supervisor to work with our client and become a senior member of staff. You will be responsible for Supervising this small but busy store. You will be placing orders, dealing with customer queries and ensuring the store is fully compliant with Food safety policies. Ideally, you will be responsible for supervising staff, friendly and be a responsible individual who enjoys working in Retail. Excellent work-life balance and a chance to earn an additional bonus depending on reaching your set targets.
Ideal experienced required for this job
- Flexible to work from 8 am to 6 pm
- Previous Management or Supervisor experience in a food retail or Fresh Food cafe or Deli environment
- Friendly and enthusiastic about working in a retail environment.
- Some red meat experience would be great but not essential.
- HACCP and health & safety trained
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.