Front Office Manager Job Dublin
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Front Office Manager from a busy 4 Star Hotel background. This hotel holds great career progression and are a well branded property in their area.
Responsibilities of this Front Office Manager Job Dublin:
- Lead the Front office Team supporting other departments.
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards in Front office of the Hotel.
- Achieving targets with staff and management
- Ensuring that the Hotel Brand is well presented at all times
- Create and enforce procedures that contribute to the smooth running of reception
- To ensure maximum occupancy is achieved on all high demand dates
- Recruiting and Training of all new staff
- Ensure Daily and weekly reports are prepared Management
Requirements of this Front Office Manager Job Dublin:
- A minimum of 2 years front office management experience
- Ability to lead and develop a team in a busy environment
- Details orientated and highly organised
- Experience with Fidelio/Opera
If you would like to apply for this Front Office Manager Dublin Job please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.