Fruit and Veg Department Manager
I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a Fruit and veg department manager. My client is a successful supermarket group delivering the highest standards in the market. Ideally, you will be an experienced fruit and veg department leader looking for the next step in your career.
A progressive career and salary of up to 30k is on offer for the right candidate for this job
Fruit and veg chargehand responsibilities:
- Ensuring customers experience excellent service at all times
- Ensuring the department is presented in a professional manner.
- Stock Ordering
- Driving sales & margin in the department.
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
Requirements of the Fruit and Veg Manager
- A minimum of 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role within a high volume fresh food business.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of fruit & veg/produce in general.
- Must be trained in HACCP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.