Retail Fruit & Veg Manager North Dublin
We have an amazing job available with one of the top retail grocery supermarket groups in Ireland at present. This is a senior Fruit & Veg Manager job in a high turnover supermarket in West Dublin. As the Produce Manager, you will be responsible for running all aspects of the fruit and veg department, everything from controlling your waste, achieving targets and managing your team within this department. Our client is extremely well-known in the retail trade and has an excellent reputation for developing their retailers. You must have a passion and flair for working in this type of department and have experience doing the orders and monitoring waste. Our client is offering a competitive salary for this role and early mornings.
Key Responsibilities of the Department Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage Profit and Loss.
- Manage all costs and with responsibility for sales and margin targets.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire department is of the highest standard at all times
- To ensure Customer Care in the entire store is of the highest standard
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job of Fruit and Veg Manager :
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.