Fuel Sales Agent, Bray
B2B Fuel Sales Agent
My client, is one of Irelands largest suppliers of Oil and Fuel. They are looking for a Fuel Sales Agent to join their Commercial team in selling to new and existing business customers.
Knowledge of fuel/oil is not essential but I do need a sales and target driven individual, preferably from a busy call centre environment. You will have lots of personality, energy and enjoy building a rapport with your customers to close that sale!!
Key Responsibilities for the job of B2B Fuel Sales Agent
- Manage and retain existing customers
- Inbound sales queries
- Prospect new business through telephone and email
- Prospect lapsed customers
- Understand customers’ requirements and the competition
- Provide pricing and quotes
- Achieve monthly targets
- Ensure first class customer service and take ownership of queries
- Liaise with other departments including operations and credit control
- Ensure timely delivery to all customers
Skills & Experience for the job of B2B Fuel Sales Agent
- 2 years sales experience ideally in a busy call centre
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- A track record of smashing targets
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- €26K-€28K Basic Salary
- Up to €10K Bonus Potential
- Free parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. F123.