Gaming Customer Service Job Dublin City
We are currently recruiting a customer service operative for one of our clients who is a leader in the international Gaming market. The ideal candidate for this job will have excellent customer service skills and work well as part of a team. We are looking for a customer service superstar to represent our growing brand, interact with our clients and customers and support the day to day operations and competitions in our gaming outlets. The customer service operative will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week and must be flexible.
Duties of this Gaming customer service job Dublin City
- Daily work will be attending customers in gaming halls
- Working at product promotions during peak times in gaming venues in the Dublin area.
- Reporting daily checklist of product status through mobile apps
- Communication of technical and operational incidents on-site
- Support in the activities of the sales and marketing department (preparing parties, etc.)
Requirements for this Gaming customer service job Dublin City
- The ideal candidate will be out-going, friendly and responsible.
- Be well-presented and maintain a professional image at all times through appearance
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Be a team player
- Native English or fluent English speaker
- Customer service experience is essential
- Full driving licence preferable but not necessary
If you would like to apply for this this Gaming customer service job Dublin City, please send in a cover letter and a copy of your CV. For similar jobs, please visit the Excel Recruitment Website. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.