General Manager Cork
An opportunity is available for a General Manager to join a successful retail outlet based in Limerick. Our client is looking for a candidate with retail management experience who is capable of managing a large team and getting results. The store has a high turnover and is customer service focused.
This Retail General Manager job comes with an attractive salary package.
Requirements of the Retail Manager Job:
- 2+ years of retail management experience
- Must come from a target driven environment
- Fully food safety and HACCP trained
- A proven track record in achieving set KPI’s
- Any fresh food management experience is a bonus for this job
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and customer-focused store
Responsibilities of the Retail Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations
- Ensuring to achieve set KPI’s and targets
- Ensuring to excel through all health and safety audits
- Managing and motivating a team of staff members ensuring a productive working environment
- Point of contact regarding customer queries, ensuring all queries are handled to the highest standards
- Training in of new and existing staff members
- Bringing forth new ideas so as to increase sales and standards in the store
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this General Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.