General Manager job – Warehouse & 3PL Contracts, North west Dublin
What you’ll do
The successful applicant for this General Manager job will lead and efficiently manage the supply chain function within their central distribution centre, in order to provide excellent service to our client’s customers whilst simultaneously, managing significant 3PL contracts.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, you will implement best practices through identifying and introducing improvements to the management of people, processes and systems etc. to allow for a smooth running of the CDC.
Working closely with senior management and your team of talented supply chain professionals, you will lead and advance operations and supply chain processes to deliver an outstanding customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a leader within one of Ireland’s leading employers and FMCG businesses.
As General Manager – Warehouse & 3PL Contracts you will:
- Identify operational capacity and productivity issues and implement plans of action to address
- Identify, assess and introduce new technologies and strategies with the aim of improving operational efficiency
- Set annual budgets and planning and measure annual targets and KPIs
- Lead, motivate and set direction for the warehouse team by ensuring effective modes of communication, support, training and recognition
Who you’ll be
A dynamic, focused and experience Warehouse General/Operations Manager, you will be passionate about people, customer service and innovation. You will have the drive and ambition to continually raise and met standards for both your team and the entire supply chain function and the commercial acumen to identify, address and challenge areas for improvement.
The successful applicant for this General Manager – Warehouse & 3PL Contracts will have:
- 10+ years in senior Supply Chain / Operations Management
- Third level qualification is desirable but not essential
- Proven successful track record of introducing and implementing change
- Previous experience of managing 3rd party logistics contracts
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: €90-110k DOE & excellent benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website. SB123