At Excel Recruitment, we are recruiting experienced and passionate General Nurses to work in a number of our client’s nursing homes and hospitals across Dublin.
These are on-going full and part-time Nurse jobs with day & night shifts available offering you the ability to manage your own roster and availability.
These nursing jobs offer you the opportunity to work with an experienced team and gain new skills and experience within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Hourly pay rates range from €26 – €36 per hour.
Excel Recruitment Nursing jobs offer:
- Opportunity to gain new experience
- Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis
- Work alongside a well-established team
- A caring and supportive work environment
- Flexible work hours to support a healthy work/life balance
Working as an Agency Nurse with the Excel Healthcare team, you will:
- Plan and deliver a high standard of evidence-based individualised care
- Supervise and allocate duties to health care assistants
- Work effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational procedures and work structures
- Cultivate positive relationships with residents and facilitating autonomy
- Work well your own initiative and as part of a team
- Possess a caring, kind and energetic attitude towards both colleagues and patients
Agency Nurse requirements:
- Previous experience in the nursing sector
- Registered with An BordAltranais
- Valid & up to date CPR
- Valid Patient Manual handling
- Valid Elder Abuse Certificate
- 2 previous employment references
- Strong knowledge of HIQA standards
- A fluent level of English both written and oral is essential
- Must have all Hep B vaccinations received
- Own transport is desirable but not essential
All candidates are required to complete a Garda Vetting Application and once called for an interview each candidate will be asked to supply proof of all the listed requirements above. We can help you with any required training.
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for these Nurse jobs please apply by attaching a CV below for attention of Elizabeth.