Search for your next opportunity
Our client, a well-known market leader in their field is currently seeking a General Operative in Leixlip.
Why Work with us here at Excel?
- Weekly Wages
- Holiday pay
- Potential to lead to a permanent job for the right candidate
- Continuous advice and support from experienced consultants
The duties of this General Operative job are:
- The focus is safety, quality and output working as part of a specialist team striving to maintain the highest standards of delivery and performance at all times.
- You will be loading and unloading highly sensitive products in a time driven environment.
- You will be working as part of a dedicated team in a role that requires focus and concentration at all times in regards to security and performance.
- You will perform your daily set tasks under the direction of a Team Lead / Supervisor.
- It is an express condition of employment that you are prepared, whenever necessary, to transfer to alternative departments or duties within our business.
- That you are available to work overtime as required, sometimes with short notice to assist our customers in their needs.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the postholder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- A manual handling certificate is desirable (this can be provided)
- Must be able to adhere to strict processes and procedures.
- Be time conscious and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good eyesight.
What are you waiting for? Apply for this General Operative job today via the link below for the attention of Patrycja or contact on 0874061207.