Great opportunity to join a growing team.
Our client, a well -known market leader for office supplies is currently seeking experienced General Operative for ongoing, full-time temporary job in Dublin 11. Monday-Friday, Hours are 12.00 to 18.00. The starting hourly rate for this role €12.30 per hour.
The Duties of the General Operative job are:
- Picking various items for despatch.
- Loading and unloading containers.
- Sorting/labelling/packing/tagging various items.
- Quality checking.
- Ensuring daily/weekly targets are meet.
The Requirements for this General Operative job are:
- EU Citizen/stamp 4 required.
- Picking and packing experience.
- Manual handling certificate is desirable.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications and written skills.
- Must be able to work early shifts to late finishes.
- Please note heavy lifting involved.
- Working Monday-Friday and Hours are 12.00 to 18.00.
Benefits of these General Operative job:
- hourly rate is €12.30 per hour.
- Holiday pay.
- Weekly Wages.
- May lead to Permanent full-time for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the General Operative in Dublin 11, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Gerard Griffin on 01 871 76 76 or
email your CV All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.