General Manager – Dublin
Our Client, an established and successful Multinational Non-Food Retailer is seeking to recruit a Senior Store Manager/ General Manager to join their Business and Manage one of their High Profile Stores in Dublin.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager who operates at a senior level in managing a large Flag Store and has experience in managing within large store fromat with turnovers of €10m turnover and a team of 40+
You should have excellent commercial acumen, experience in managing high volume Big Box Retail stores coupled with managing large spaces and a large sales team. This is an established energetic, processed KPI driven retail business.
Experience in Supermarket Grocery, Non Food Retailing or High Volume Fashion Retail Management experience is required
The General Store Manager Job responsibilities
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through your team, service and product knowledge
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all personal and professional goals
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store kpi’s
- To ensure a Systematic approach it planning and organising all Departments within this Store
- Responsible for managing all HR issues and appraisals for the team and co-managers
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Oversee the functionality of the Store to ensure annual targets of over €15m+
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Manage your P&L and ensure all department participation and margin is in line with store profitability
- Fully engage with a team of 40+ and your support management team daily, weekly and monthly
- Carry out regular appraisals ensuring your team have the correct training to accomplish set goals
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented and successful to encourage growth amongst your team
General Store Manager Job experience
- 4-5 years Senior Store Management experience is essential
- Store Management experience from a Multinational Retailer
- Experience in managing multiple KPI’s
- Experience in managing a large turnover of €10 million essential
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading and coaching teams of 30+
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinker
- Exceptional interpersonal capabilities as you liaise with numerous different managers, staff and departments
Package for the Retail General Manager include
- €60-70k DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please update your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.