Golf Assistant Store Manager
My client, an established Golf Retailer are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their store in Lucan.
The ideal candidate will hold a Degree and will have a knowledge or interest in Golf coupled with some retail management experience.
You will manage a team of over 10 in a very Customer Service and Consultative environment.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Golf Assistant Store Manager
- Lead your team in providing exceptional customer service
- Develop your team by acting as a role mode and coach
- Motivate the team in delivering the store KPIs
- Analyse sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising and store standards
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the Golf industry
- Monitor and control store costs
- Manage day to day operations and administration
Skills & Experience for the job of Golf Assistant Store Manager
- Knowledge or interest in Golf
- 2-3 years retail management experience
- Personable and very customer service orientated
- Educated to Degree level
- €30-€32K depending on experience
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.