Goods inward Manager Job South Dublin
An opportunity is available for an Goods Inward manager to join a very successful supermarket retailer. Our client is a successful retailer well known for their fresh food offering and excellent customer service.
This job offers an excellent salary and the opportunity to grow in a successful business. ideally, you will have strong trainee management or supervisory experience from a similar background.
There are excellent progression opportunities and excellent salary on offer for the right candidate
Duties and Responsibilities of Goods inward manager will include:
- To ensure store deliveries are processed and checked in a timely and structured way.
- Day to day management of the goods in department.
- To ensure all HACCP procedures are followed in store
- To ensure compliance with and implementation of the Goods Inwards Procedure.
- To ensure stock-taking procedures are adhered to and weekly targets are achieved.
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses.
Requirements for this Goods in Manager Job in Dublin:
- Must have 1- 2 years trainee management experience. Goods inward expereince would be desirable.
- Must have man management skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, please feel free to call Luca on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.