Gourmet Food Retail Manager
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Retail Manager for their Gourmet Food Store in Limerick. Our client owns a multi-faceted, up market Foodhall and Retail Store and they are looking for a Fresh Food orientation Retail Manager to oversee the smooth running of this business, to maximise sales and build a strong rapport with the customer base.
The Gourmet Retail Manager will need to have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for food as well as a drive to succeed.
There is an excellent salary package on offer with this role as well as the opportunity to grow this business and progress your own career.
Your role and responsibilities as Retail Manager:
- Ensuring the food is of the highest standard and quality
- Manage, develop and motivate staff members
- Analyse sales reports and monitor profit and loss
- Handle customer queries and complains whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service to guarantee repeat business
- Sales forecasting and achieving agreed performance targets
- Liaising with senior management and supply them with progress reports
- Ensuring all Food Safety and Health and Safety procedures are met
Who you are:
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for food and customer service
- Previous management experience from either the grocery retail sector or hospitality sector
- A dynamic manager with a drive to succeed and boost sales and profitability
If you are interested in this Gourmet Retail Manager job opportunity in Limerick or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.