Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven Graduate Recruiter to join their growing team in Galway. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in recruitment & join a growing division where the scope for progression is limitless for the right person.
Responsibilities of a Graduate Recruiter:
- Compose high-quality ads across a broad range of platforms to attract candidates
- Identify, vet and interview potential candidates to assess suitability for live roles
- Business Development – bringing on new business and growing profitability
- Liaise with clients to arrange interviews
- Attending networking opportunities and industry-relevant awards ceremonies to grow your network of industry connections
Requirements of a Graduate Recruiter:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a sales or customer service role
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to engage with people at all levels
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Ability to work in pressurised situations
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile way
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Benefits of a Graduate Recruiter:
- Company Laptop & Mobile Phone
Why walk when you can Bike2Work, we pay for your bike+equipment up to €1250. You save on tax on any repayments which we will happily spread out over 12 months.
- Excel Savings Club
We take a designated amount from you monthly and save it all away carefully until we give it back in December for shopping time!
Excel Recruitment has a pension provider ready to speak to any of our team about their future and help them to plan for it! You control your contribution and Excel contributes an extra 5% of your base into this for you. You do need to be 1 year with the business before you can join.
- Tax-Saver Tickets
If you need a monthly travel ticket – we got you! You can save between 30-50% and our portal makes orders a snap!
- Educational Support
We promote continuous learning and we will help you with any courses which are part of your role and will enhance your skills – just talk to your line manager
- EAP – Employee Assistance Programme
We have a confidential EAP supplier who will organise any counselling or advice sessions, should you ever require help/advice or just a professional ear.
- Team Building
We take everyone away on a team-building weekend abroad every year (COVID Permitting)
If you are interested in this Graduate Recruiter position and feel you possess the experience and skills required, please apply below or call Kate on 087 702 0581.