Graduate Trainee Recruiter
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join our expanding team here in Excel recruitment – outstanding package on offer with plenty of progression opportunity!
For more than 17 years, we at Excel Recruitment has been Ireland’s leading retail recruitment company and we are now opening our doors to welcome a Gradate to join our Trainee Recruitment programme!
Salary is negotiable depending on the candidate’s experience
Key skills required for the job of Graduate Trainee Recruiter
- A degree level qualification.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and an ability to engage with people at all levels within the firm;
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making;
- Ability to work in pressurised situations;
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile way;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills; the ability to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Trainee Recruiter
- Compose high-quality ads across a broad range of platforms to attract candidates
- Identify, vet and interview potential candidates to assess suitability for live roles.
- Proof and edit CVs and applications
- Manage CV database and carry out searches
- Liaise with clients to arrange interviews
- Attending networking opportunities and industry relevant awards ceremonies to grow your network of industry connections.
If you are passionate about people and retail and have the necessary skills and experience for this Graduate Trainee Recruiter job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Nikki Murran. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.