Graphic Designer – Cork City
Our client, who are retail leaders offering the latest and contemporary Irish talent, is looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join their marketing team. Based just outside Cork city centre.
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Graphic Designer to join with their Irish retail client whose office is based just outside Cork city. Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will develop concepts and designs for the brand to be used across multiple channels.
The successful Graphic Design candidate will be expected to provide creative, stylish, accurate and timely print, and online design collateral in line with overall strategy to help achieve business targets.
Wonderful opportunity to join to this well renowned fashion retail business!
Responsibilities of this Graphic Designer job include:
- Deliver high quality graphic design – from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Design and development of a wide spectrum of both printed and digital marketing collateral
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule in order to meet tight deadlines
- Collaborate with other members of the team and effectively communicate ideas
- Print management with third-party suppliers
- Contributing creatively to marketing initiatives to achieve the commercial objectives
- Promote and ensure brand compliance
- Manage budget
Requirements for this Graphic Designer job include:
- Third level degree or diploma in graphic design or a related qualification
- Proficient computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Creative flair, originality and an eye for good design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Salary: Up to €35k DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat, if you hold the relevant experience.