Graphic Designer job – Meath
Excel Recruitment is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join our established client’s busy yet friendly team. Ideal candidates will be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and have a strong understanding of brand identity and design. Minimum 2+ years of Graphic Design experience is essential. Also, a flair for illustration would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience in graphic design and the requirements for a small to medium business.
Responsibilities for this Graphic Design Job Include:
- Involved in the concept development and design of twice-yearly look-books and catalogues
- Working on designs and marketing materials to enhance and strengthen our brand and its visibility
- Involvement with product photo-shoots
- Editing of product images and website uploads
- Management and manipulation of product packaging artwork using brand guidelines
- Creating large format graphics for use at Trade Shows
- Ad-hoc design of printed materials such as advertisements, catalogues, brochures and promotional leaflets
- Support the Marketing Team
- Manage and prioritise workloads to deliver on projects within tight deadlines.
Requirements of this Graphic Design Job Include:
- High level of competency in use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is critical
- Understanding of file management and preparing print ready documents
- Experience with image editing and manipulation, catalogue design, design of promotional material
- Understanding of brand identity and use of company brand guidelines across all platforms
- Strong aesthetic skills, and keen attention to detail is essential, reviewing own work
- Ability to be creative and come up with ideas within our brand standards
- Graduates from fashion with strong experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and, In Design may be considered in this role.
- On application, please provide: Sample Work/Portfolio.
Salary: €28-32k DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.