Excel Recruitment is seeking a Graphic Designer for a wholesaler for the retail pharmacy sector, that also has recently created several exciting new consumer product ranges and brands.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will work within our Marketing Department, who are responsible for their brochures, advertising, promotional material and all other ad hoc marketing material.
The successful Graphic Design candidate will be expected to provide creative, stylish, accurate and timely print and online design collateral in line with overall strategy to help achieve business targets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team with responsibility for a leading pharmacy group. Relevant commercial experience required.
Responsibilities of this Graphic Designer job include:
- Deliver high quality graphic design – from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Design and development of a wide spectrum of both print and digital marketing collateral
- Successfully manage time, work flow and schedule in order to meet tight deadlines
- Collaborate with other members of the team and effectively communicate ideas
- Implementing agreed processes and quality controls
- Print management with third-party suppliers
- Collaborate with our internal web team and third-party suppliers
- Contributing creatively to marketing initiatives to achieve the commercial objectives
- Promote and ensure brand compliance
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
Requirements for this Graphic Designer job include:
- University degree or diploma in graphic design or a related qualification
- Proficient computer skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Creative flair, originality and an eye for good design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Salary: Up to €35k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.