Grocery Assistant Manager job available in Newbridge
We at Excel Recruitment have a great opportunity available with one of the top convenience retail groups in Ireland at present. We are seeking a hardworking and experienced senior Retail Supervisor or an Assistant Manager looking for a new challenge and a chance of career progression.
Our client is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and experienced Manager who has a background working in a Grocery shop with a deli, to join their successful business.
Salary depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job:
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed targets and stays on budget with costs
- Set out goals and objections with your Supervisors and staff
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Take full control of the shop on a daily basis, responsible for the upkeep of standards, and ensure all staff is engaged and set daily and weekly targets
- Rostering for the store including management and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job:
- Ideally, you will have, senior supermarket or high volume convenience management background
- Experience managing staff, performance management and rostering, motivating staff and driving productivity
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be flexible to the business needs
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment.
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747