Assistant Grocery Manager Job Cork
Our client who operates a large and busy forecourt store in West Cork, a 45-minute drive from Ballincollig, is seeking an experienced Grocery Shop Manager to join their team. This is a large store that is branded as an iconic retail brand. This brand and job will help you progress further in your retail career, as this company provides excellent training around P&L and people management. We are looking for a courteous and friendly Grocery Manager, who would like the challenge of being the Assistant Manager over a large and busy store. You should be a dynamic retailer, with a passion for Grocery Management and customer service for this job. Rewarding starting salary DOE and good work-life balance.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager Job
- Ensuring the store meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to high standards at all times
- Report directly to the Store Manager on any store related issues
- Rostering for the store and ensuring all peak times are managed accordingly
Skills and experience required for Retail Assistant Manager job
- 2 years Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail Grocery Shop environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747