Grocery Assistant Manager job Wicklow
Our client is a highly respected convenience retail supermarket business in Wicklow who are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Manager for their store. They have a great reputation for delivering impeccable standards in their grocery and fresh food offering. Our client is seeking a passionate Grocery Manager either at senior Trainee Manager level, Duty Manager or equivalent to an Assistant Store Manager. This is a professional business, with targets & goals to deliver. This store employs up to 40 staff and has a high turnover in their food sales. We are seeking a manager confident in taking on a role of Grocery Assistant Manager in a store doing approx €7 million yearly, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of senior Management team in a flagship store.
The job of the Supermarket Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of this busy retail supermarket
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- Achieving targets with staff and Supervisors in order to maintain a healthy profit through the correct management of waste, wages, and general cost control.
- To achieve all targets as set by senior management including waste, margin etc.
- To lead customer service in store, achieving the highest possible standard.
Requirements for the Grocery Assistant Manager job:
- 3 to 4 years of management experience.
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills.
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- You must be an ambitious Manager, who is looking to develop and progress further in your career.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job ,please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.