Grocery Deli Manager Job Roscommon
We here in Excel Recruitment are seeking a senior Retail Deli Manager to run a fast paced fresh food department.
You will be responsible for organising and running this busy department, everything from managing the orders and staff here. Our client is seeking a friendly and Foodie enthusiastic experienced Deli assistant or Supervisor to join their growing business.
Salary depending on experience.
Requirements for this Grocery Deli Manager Job:
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience within the fresh food industry.
- Experience in successfully achieving targets.
- Must have experience in ordering for Deli Departments.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such have a proven track record in passing any required audits.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the deli department.
Responsibilities as Grocery Deli Manager:
- Day to day running of the Deli department, supervising and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all roistered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Bring forth new and creative ideas for the deli department so as to increase sales and open the target market within the area.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747