Grocery Department Manager Job
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading supermarket chains are looking for a Grocery Department Manager to join their busy store in Dublin South. They are a leader in the market in terms of fresh food and are well known for their excellent store standards.
This Grocery Department Manager job comes with an excellent salary as well as opportunities to progress within our client’s business. This job is perfect for you if you come from a Team Leader or Trainee Manager position and are looking to take the next step in your grocery retail career.
Responsibilities as a Grocery Department Manager:
- Managing the daily operations of the Grocery Department
- Working towards KPIs and targets, e.g. waste and margin
- Training and developing a team of staff members
- Leading the team by example by providing excellent customer service
Requirements for this Grocery Department Manager Job:
- Previous experience managing or supervising a team of staff in a Grocery Supermarket
- Excellent organisational, motivational and communication skills
- Previous experience working towards KPIs and targets
- A passion for retail and fresh food
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Claire on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.