Grocery Department Manager Job Cork
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity to join a forerunner for grocery retail in Ireland as a Grocery Department Manager. This is the ideal job for you if you have previous experience as a Duty Manager in a grocery retail supermarket and are looking to take the next step in your career. Our client is a market leader in Grocery retail with an emphasis on their fresh food offering.
This Supermarket Grocery Department Manager Job comes with a salary between €28-30k DOE.
Key responsibilities for this Grocery Department Manager Job:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining excellent standard across department and store
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set by senior management
- Liaising with senior management and other department managers on key topics
- Training and developing junior members of staff
The Requirements of this Grocery Department Manager Job:
- Previous experience managing a team of staff
- Excellent organisational and motivational skills
- A proven track record in achieving targets set by senior management
- A genuine passion for grocery retail
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Store Manager Job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.