Grocery Supermarket Manager Job Limerick
My client is a highly successful retail Supermarket group based in Cork & Limerick. We are recruiting for a Senior Grocery Duty Manager, who is over fresh foods, or the grocery shop floor departments. Our client is recruiting for professional and dynamic grocery retailers looking to grow their careers. Our client has an excellent reputation for developing their managers and even offers educational assistance to develop further. As a Grocery Department Manager in this large supermarket chain, you will lead and motivate a team of colleagues, achieve department targets such as waste etc, and run the entire store in the absence of Senior Management.
Ideally, you will be managing a busy grocery store, either in a high turnover shop environment or at supermarket level, confident in managing teams, organised and highly customer service focused.
Why pursue a career with our client: Our client offers a starting salary of €32,000 – 38,000, training & development, excellent working environment, positive and can do approach to retailing, excellent career opportunities to Senior Manager, Regional or specialised roles in Head office.
Key Responsibilities of the Grocery Department Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage the Profit and Loss.
- Manage all costs and with responsibility for sales and margin targets.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of this Retail Manager Job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing teams
- Previous supermarket or shop Management experience
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.