Grocery Manager Job Tipperary
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for a highly established retail group in a flagship store in Clonmel Tipperary. We are recruiting for a passionate grocery retailer who has strong Grocery Manager experience in a supermarket or high turnover convenience store environment. Are you an ambitious retailer looking to join the best in the market? We are recruiting for a well-established supermarket in a prime location in Clonmel with one of the top supermarket chains in Ireland.
This is a large supermarket with up to 50 staff employed here, you will be responsible for running the high turnover grocery department and leading a large team of staff.
Key Responsibilities of the Department Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
- Regularly shop minding, organising and delegating the workload to colleagues when closing, ensuring all work is completed and the store is ready for trade the following day.
Skill & experience required for this job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.