Retail Assistant Manager Naas, Kildare
I am currently recruiting for an experienced manager to join my client who is a well known retail group in this location. We have an Assistant Manager job available in one of their busy grocery shops. This store is well resourced and has a healthy turnover with lots of new and exciting concepts. If you are an ambitious manager who would love the opportunity of working with a winning retail group that will offer excellent training, progression and a chance to increase your salary please apply below.
We are seeking an experienced manager within a grocery convenience supermarket or supermarket store, with a fresh food offering please apply below.
Competitive salary on offer for this job.
Responsibilities of the Duty Manager Job
- Ensuring the store is kept clean and tidy at all times and that high standards are maintained
- Taking ownership of the store when senior management is not present
- Organising the staff, ensuring the teams in all departments are organised ensuring they are productive and carrying out their duties as instructed.
- Report directly to the Assistant Manager and Store Manager
- Responsible for orders within your own department ensuring availability and targets are met here.
- Staff Management and shop minding
Skills and experience required for Retail Duty Manager Job
- 2 years of Management experience in a Grocery Supermarket or a retail convenience environment.
- Experience in man management of staff, performance management and rostering
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have management experience in a busy fresh food store
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747