Search for your next opportunity
Grocery Duty Manager
Grocery Duty Manager – Cork
Are you looking to freshen up your career and take the next step? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Excel Recruitment is seeking a Grocery Duty Manager to join our client in Bishopstown, Cork.
Our client a successful retail group is looking for a hardworking, dedicated individuals who want to take on a new challenge. With a number of awards and a competitive salary package on offer, this is a not to be missed opportunity!
This position would be perfect for an ambitious Supervisor or Junior Retail Manager who wants to develop their career within a growing and profitable retail group.
Salary: €30k DOE
Responsibilities of a Duty Manager include:
- Striving for the highest possible growth in sales and performance
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve and grow your department
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness and order on the shop floor at all times
- Delegating and prioritizing tasks
- Supporting senior staff members to ensure the smooth running of the store
- Ensuring that all HACCP regulations are adhered to
- Ensure waste is minimal and recorded accurately
Who you are:
- Previous experience in a role of responsibility within grocery retail
- Must be able to multitask, problem-solve and delegate
- Must have superb communication skills and an eye for detail
- Must be a confident and ambitious individual who is adept at motivating and leading a team of staff
- Customer service driven
If you are interested in this job, or any other grocery retail jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Hayley Rochford on 01 871 7648 or apply directly via the link below. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.