Grocery Fresh Food Duty Manager Dublin 12
Excel Recruitment is a specialist in retail recruitment and we are currently recruiting for a major player in the grocery industry at present.
If you are a passionate manager, managing in a fast-paced environment looking for a new challenge and an opportunity of joining one of the most successful retailers in Ireland, we are currently looking for a manager with fresh food experience for their Dublin based supermarkets.
This is an Irish owned supermarket chain that regularly does a turnover in excess of €3 billion euros a year and employs well over 10,000 people across Ireland.
Our client offers excellent training, using their back-office systems, development in man management skills and training you on how to deliver excellent standards in order for you to develop your career here.
This is a winning team, with a very ambitious management team that always thrive to be the best.
This retailer has an excellent reputation for organically developing their management teams to senior personnel in this corporate organisation, we are looking for a tenacious individual who would relish the prospect of a challenging and rewarding career. Our client offers excellent starting salaries and a bonus based on performance
Requirements for the Fresh Food Manager Role:
- Fresh Food management experience within a busy Retail convenience store or supermarket or catering business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured retail environment.
- Experience supervising a team, delegating and organizing rosters and lunch schedules.
- Experience with Fresh Food costs, managing targets such as waste, margin or shrink fully HACCP and food safety training
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits, and as such excelling through such audits.
- A foodie with a passion for the industry whom is standard driven.
- Responsibilities of the Fresh Food Manager job:
- Day to day management of a busy fresh food department
- Managing a team of staff members ensuring a productive team
- Continuously bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards of the department.
- Achieving set targets set by Management, such as weekly waste & margin.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is up to date.
- Shop minding duties, you must be flexible to work one to two evenings a week depending on business needs.
- Excelling in annual health and safety audits.
- Ad-hoc duties.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747