We here at Excel Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Grocery Manager for our client in the Sligo and Mayo areas. The ideal candidate will have previous managerial experience in a busy and demanding retail environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Grocery Department Manager or Assistant Manager to step up in their career.
This position offers an excellent working environment, an outstanding package and a number of progression opportunities.
Our client is one of Ireland’s most significant retail groups in the country. The store manager role comes with a salary between €30k – €40k DOE.
Key responsibilities for this Grocery Manager Job:
- Daily management of entire store operations
- Providing excellent standards of customer service at all times
- Leading team by example and delegation of tasks to Management Team
- Maintaining fantastic levels of merchandising
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set by head office
- Ensuring Management Team are trained to the highest standard
The Requirements of this Grocery Manager Job:
- Previous grocery management experience
- Must have excellent leadership and organisational skills
- The ability to motivate a large team staff
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a proven record in achieving KPI’s
- A passion for grocery retail
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Grocery Manager Job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.