Grocery Manager Job, Westmeath
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a Grocery Manager for our client in Westmeath. This is an exciting opportunity with a large Irish Supermarket retailer who are looking for an enthusiastic grocery retailer to join their team and grow with their business. Our client has a chain of stores countrywide and so there are ample opportunities for career advancement as well as excellent training on offer.
The Grocery Manager will need to be a customer focused retailer who is capable of adapting to change and implementing innovative ideas in a grocery retail setting.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the ideal candidate for this job.
Who you are:
- An experienced Grocery Manager with a drive to succeed and innovate
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, customer facing environment
- Experience in achieving stringent KPIs and targets
- Highly adept with regard to leading a team and motivating staff members
Responsibilities for this Grocery Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Ad hoc duties
If you are interested in this Supermarket Trainee Manager Job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.