Senior Grocery Manager job Dublin
A successful Supermarket group is recruiting for a Senior Manager to join their winning team. This is a senior role where you will be the Assistant Manager of a store with a turnover of €25 million annually and will support your Store Manager, manage a team of 120 staff. I have had the pleasure of recruiting for this successful group who are very well respected in the grocery industry, they are known for achieving the best results and maintaining high standards throughout their award-winning supermarkets.
For this senior Grocery Manager job, we are seeking a manager of the highest calibre to join this dynamic Supermarket group, a manager who is ambitious and knows how to drive the store forward. You should be experienced in managing high turnover stores with targets to achieve.
Our client is offering a starting salary of €45k DOE
The job responsibilities of this Assistant Manager:
- To ensure store standards are at the highest level at all times and drive sales across the entire store.
- Day to day management of a high turnover supermarket, ensuring orders, availability and general upkeep of the store is managed at all times
- Ensuring Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, and other compliant regulations are adhered to
- Set targets with your management team, ensuring all areas of the store is discussed, set out weekly goals and targets for your team to achieve,
- Manage underperforming staff, motivate, discipline if necessary, put training plans in place coach and develop your team
- Managing store costs, maintaining good financial control of all areas in the store
- Deliver on store KPI targets, waste, margin, sales targets and labour
- To lead by example and drive customer service to the highest level at all times
Requirements of Assistant Manager job :
- 5 years management experience minimum within a busy supermarket environment
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff and management
- Must be passionate about retailing
- Must have success in achieving KPI’s, meeting tight deadlines and delivering on budget
- If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Assistant Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates applying will be kept confidential