Department Manager Job Galway,
Calling all Retail Managers!! I am now recruiting on behalf of my client a number of dynamic and enthusiastic Grocery Department Managers. Our client is a successful supermarket retailer group and they seek an experienced Department Manager to join their team. There are ample opportunities to develop your retail career in this store. our client prides themselves on their exceptionally offering, and opportunities they offer their employees. ideally, you will have similar management experience managing similar environments. The right candidate will also be flexible to commute to other stores within the Galway area.
There is an excellent salary of 30-45k on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities of Department Manager will include:
- To manage the department and ensure all daily operations and targets are met.
- Ordering, shrinkage and stock control.
- Staff Management
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The Requirements of Department Manager Job in Galway
- 2 years experience working in a Retail Department Management or Supervisor position.
- Proven record in achieving targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Department Management job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Luca Zelli on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.