Grocery Supermarket Managers Dublin
Are you an experienced supermarket Grocery Manager or senior Duty Manager working in a busy retail store with no chance of progression? Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like a career with one of Ireland’s most established and biggest retail groups in Ireland. Our client is now recruiting for Grocery Managers to join their business.
Our client is a major player in the industry and has developed some of the best retail Managers in Ireland. Excellent starting salary, excellent training to develop your retail skills, man management, P&L and much more. This retail group offers job security, a fair work-life balance, 5 weeks paid holidays, continuous progression to Store Manager that can earn you a salary of 100,000 k +. Ideal candidates will have the below:
Key Responsibilities of the Grocery Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage Profit and Loss.
- Manage all costs and with responsibility for sales and waste targets.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing teams
- Previous supermarket or shop Management experience
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.