Retail Grocery Duty Manager
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for one of the top supermarket chains in Ireland.
We are recruiting for a passionate retailer who has strong Grocery Manager experience. Are you an ambitious retailer looking to join the best in the market? We have a number of exciting Grocery Duty Manager jobs available with this great retailer.
Our client is extremely well-known and has an excellent reputation for developing senior retailers. Our client is a highly commercial retail business, you must have a strong commercial acumen and have experience managing teams in a fast-paced and pressurised environments. You should be currently managing in a high turnover supermarket or a fast-paced convenience store.
Key Responsibilities of the Department Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage Profit and Loss.
- Manage all costs and with responsibility for sales and margin targets.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of the entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.