Grocery Manager Job Meath
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting job opportunity to join one of Ireland’s forerunners in grocery retail as a Grocery Manager in Meath. This job is perfect for you if you have previous management experience in a busy and demanding grocery retail environment.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Manager or Grocery Department Manager to take the next step in their career. This job offers an excellent working environment, an outstanding package and a number of progression opportunities.
Our client is one of Ireland’s most significant retail groups in the country with over 150 stores nationwide and employing 15,000 people.
This Grocery Manager job comes with
Key responsibilities for this Grocery Manager Job:
- Daily management of entire store operations
- Providing excellent standards of customer service at all times
- Leading team by example and delegation of tasks to Management Team
- Maintaining fantastic levels of merchandising
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set by head office
- Ensuring Management Team are trained to the highest standard
The Requirements of this Grocery Manager Job:
- Previous grocery management experience
- Must have excellent leadership and organisational skills
- The ability to motivate a large team staff
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a proven record in achieving KPIs
- A passion for grocery retail
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Grocery Manager Job in Meath please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.