Grocery Manager Limerick
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Grocery Manager for our client in Limerick. The Grocery Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Ambient Department as well as Duty Management over the entire store in the absence of the Store Manager. Our client is a reputable retailer who have won multiple awards for their large-scale supermarket stores.
The Grocery Manager will need to be an enthusiastic and customer focused individual with a passion for Retail.
This is an excellent opportunity which offers outstanding Retail Management training and ample opportunities for progression.
Requirements of the Grocery Manager
- A minimum of 2 years trainee management experience in a grocery Retail store.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Experience working in a target driven environment is a bonus for this job.
- Hard working manager with a strong work ethic.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Any fresh food experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Grocery Manager
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team.
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff.
- Opening and closing of the store
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Dealing with outside sales reps
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ad hoc duties.
If you are interested in this Grocery Retail Department Manager Job in Limerick or any other positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.