Grocery Manager Job, Sligo
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Grocery Manager for our client in Sligo. Our client is an indigenous Supermarket retailer with multiple stores across Ireland, they are an established, household name and they are looking for a Grocery Manager to join their team.
The Grocery Manager will be responsible for the entire ambient department in store and so will need to be able to lead a large team of staff members while overseeing stock ordering, stock control, waste and shrink management procedures
The Grocery Manager should have exemplary leadership, communication and motivational skills as well as a passion for retail and customer service.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this job.
Who you are:
- An experienced Grocery Manager with a drive to succeed and innovate
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, customer facing environment
- Experience in achieving stringent KPIs and targets
- Highly adept with regard to leading a team and motivating staff members
Responsibilities for this Grocery Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Ad hoc duties
If you are interested in this Supermarket Trainee Manager Job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.