Grocery Manager Job, Louth
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an accomplished Grocery Manager for our client in Louth. Our client is a renowned Irish retailer with multiple stores across Ireland and they are looking for a dynamic individual who can make a positive contribution to their team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced retailer to progress their career with a large and expanding business.
The Grocery Manager will need to have a proven track record in Grocery Retail Management as well as a passion for driving sales and standards.
A highly competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this Grocery Manager job.
Who you are:
- An experienced Grocery Manager with a drive to succeed and innovate
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced, customer facing environment
- Experience in achieving stringent KPIs and targets
- Highly adept with regard to leading a team and motivating staff members
Responsibilities for this Grocery Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Ad hoc duties
If you are interested in this Supermarket Trainee Manager Job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.